Saturday, October 25, 2008

When I Grow Up I Want to be a Makeup Artist

Tweet This
No wonder Sarah Palin looks great. Her traveling makeup artist was paid over $22,000 for the first two weeks in October according to a report in the New York Times. But her hairstylist only received $10,000 for the same time period. Maybe her whole family is getting the make up treatment, as well. This would expalin some of the costs.

If I were her hairstylist I would threaten to walk out if I didn't start getting equal pay immediately. Who do those artists think they are anyways? Besides, aren't artists supposed to be dead before they make money? What's going wrong?

All hail Queen Palin! Sure she's a hockey Mom. A regular gal just like me. Oh wait I'm not very regular am I?

"Makeup, please!" No, actually I prefer to go natural because if people see me with makeup then don't see me with makeup on they often ask, "Oh my gosh, what's wrong with you? Are you dying or something?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's true about your last statement, but its really only true for the women who wear a ton of makeup. I knew this woman for over 15 years, never have I ever seen her without makeup. One day at the grocery store, this strange pale woman said "hi" to me like she knew me. I looked at her and didn't recognize her at all. I think I even made a face at her like "Do I know you?". She said her name and I was thinking, OMG, thats what she looks like in the morning with no makeup on?? But she was the type to cake the foundation on, put a bold border of eyeliner around her eyes, super red blush and blue eyeshadow (kinda like Meme from the Drew Carey show). A little bit goes a long way, too much of anything can be disastrous.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter