Friday, January 16, 2009

Snake Bite

Tweet This

The first time I saw this video, I laughed so hard I snorted. Then I watched it a few more times and I nearly peed my pants.

The snake was a little scary for me, though. I have an extreme phobia to snakes due to a past life fatal injury by a snake. In that life, I was a Shaman. I was inadvertently killed by the snake while performing an ancient tribal ritual.

The snake was going to be sacrificed to Goddess as thanks for the tribe's bountiful harvest. I can't say I blame the snake.

The other day I was listening to a radio show and the guest described Karma as a reaction to some other action to keep the universe in balance. Sounds about right to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe that's horrible..

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

funny horrible?

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter