Saturday, April 25, 2009

Toad of Toad Hall at Monterey Peninsula College

Tweet This

Gio and Jack Weasel. They look
like they're up to somethin'....


Last night I took the boys to see the play, Toad of Toad Hall. It was kind of a last minute idea, most of mine are. I'm not much of a planner. I prefer being in the moment, and seeing what adventure life leads me on.

I was trying to give my husband a little alone time. Today, I'm taking off with some friends for an overnight trip. Were going to see the amazing Erin Hoffman in the The Great American Trailer Park Musical, again.

I also wanted to prove to myself there are plays after Wicked.

Toad of Toad Hall was great. My oldest son didn't want to go, but of course, once we were there he was laughing and enjoying himself.

At the end of the show, the cast hung out in the lobby, in costume.

"I want to meet them," says Gio excited.

"I don't," says Vinny. "I'll be waiting in the hallway."


The fabulously funny cast
Toad of Toad Hall.

There are still three more shows left. It's not too late to go and support our wonderful local theater. Box office 831-646-4213

Today at 3pm and 7pm.
Sunday at 3pm.



Gio and The Toad.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter