Monday, May 9, 2011

The Ring

Tweet This

"Wow, Gio, cool bracelet," I say.

"It's a ring," says Gio. "And if I take it off, it will electrify me.  Bzzzzzzzzz, see."

"Oh cool!" I say.

"You know who wears bracelets like that?" says Hubby. "Wonder Woman."

"It's not a bracelet, it's a ring," says Gio, oblivious to Hubby's blatant machismo.

All the while, "Macho Man," plays in my head.

One hour later.

"Were you trying to get him to take off the bracelet with the Wonder Woman comment?" I ask.

"No," says Hubby, obviously lying.

"Liar!" I shout.

"Okay, I was," Hubby admits quickly.

"You're so macho," I say.

"No I'm not," says Hubby.

"Okay, if you're not a flaming Macho Man Randy Savage, then wear a dress to school tomorrow," I dare.

"No way!" says Hubby. "But I'll wear a kilt........ to the Renaissance Fair."

He is going to look so hot! I can't wait!

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter