Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Moves Like Jagger Maroon 5 Ft Christina Aguilera

Tweet This


"Have you seen the video for, "Moves Like Jagger?" asks Hubby, playing the video. "Christina Aguilera is in it."

"Isn't that the song Adam Levine (Maroon 5) sang on Saturday Night Live awhile back?" I ask.

"Oh, I LIKE it," I say. "I like what Adam Levine is wearing. I like the song, too."

Internet, I've never seen a tattoo shirt like Adam Levine's before. That's a shirt, right? It certainly looks like he's wearing a tight shirt.


"Yeah, Christina Aguilera is wearing a really big hat," says Hubby, disappointed.

"The video is only half way through, who knows, maybe she'll take it off," I say.

"No, she doesn't," says Hubby, sadly.

Here's the Saturday Night Live version.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter