Sunday, February 12, 2012

Painting

Tweet This

North west winds were howling this morning when I woke up, so I didn't surf today.

Instead, I painted all day. I painted the trim around two doorways, as well as the trim around two large sliding glass doors.

Then I primed and prepped the wall that goes from the kitchen to the dining room.

I'm not sure what time I began, but it was some time in the late morning. I finished after eight.

Phew!

Fresh paint is so shiny, and it's not just the fumes talking. Yes, paint is a miracle worker. In fact, paint is almost as amazing as what I accomplish when I skip surfing for a day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are motivated! Today I have to work around the house too... Home depot, here I come ...

Christina

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

More like possessed! We should totally meet at home depot :D

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter