Wednesday, July 11, 2012

20

Tweet This

Today is the 20th anniversary of the day Hubby and I met in traffic school, on a fateful Saturday in 1992.

A lot has happened over the last two decades not necessarily in this order: an apartment, a house, our beloved animal friends, saying goodbye to loved ones, bringing new ones onto the Earth, lice, appendicitis, remodeling, insomnia, surfing, parenting.

Looking back it feels like we've been together forever, but in retropsect forever has gone by really fast.

It hasn't always been easy, but for the most part it's been crazy fun. And by crazy I mean me.

I love you, Honey!

2 comments:

Sara said...

What a coinkidink! My Hubby and I met 20 years ago this past June! Happy Annivesary! Drive safe!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Congratulations Sara! Here's to 20 more!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter