Friday, August 3, 2012

Jelly Belly Surfs Too

Tweet This

While we were in Napa this past June we toured the Jelly Belly factory, which is actually in Fairfield.

As much as I appreciated the Jelly Belly surf art hanging on the wall, I can safely say I will never eat another Jelly Belly again.

The mistake I made was trying each of the five trillion samples the Jelly staff offered me.

Internet, Jelly Belly makes an accurate tasting mojito, though eating the entire box did NOT get me drunk.

Unfortunately, I tried other flavors like Pina Colada and Margarita.

Jelly Belly flavors are like alcohol.   They should NOT be mixed. Ever. Unless, of course, you're going for that "nauseated on the verge of puking" feeling.

Anyways, if you ever take a tour of the Jelly Belly factory in Fairfield, California stick with one Jelly Belly flavor. And remember it's okay to say "No," to the Jelly Belly bean pushers. As cute and nice as the jelly bean pushers are, this might be challenging for some folks. Good luck!

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter