Friday, October 26, 2012

The Closet Is Falling

Tweet This
Several Weeks Ago

"Honey, I think this closet bar is going to break," I say.

"Nah," says Hubby. "It's fine."

I wouldn't call this a psychic premonition because the closet bar, from which way too many clothes are hanging, is bowing.

Today

I go to hang up the boys' clothes, when the closet bar and hundreds of pounds of clothing comes crashing down with it. But hubby was right, the bar didn't break, it actually ripped out of the wall, which is basically the same thing, in my opinion.

I'll skip the entire, "Why won't you listen to me?" lecture, which I'm thinking of recording so I can just press "play," in the future.............

Luckily, I didn't have to wait until Summer vacation for Hubby to fix it. He actually fixed it the same day it broke. My Inner Laundress is eternally grateful.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter