Thursday, May 30, 2013

BUNN My Cafe MCU Single Cup Multi-Use Brewer

Tweet This

Internet we just got the Bunn My Cafe Single Cup Multi Use Brewer and I love it!

And not just because I no longer have to wash the coffee pot and assorted parts anymore. It actually makes a great cup of coffee.

And oatmeal. Not a cup of oatmeal, but a bowl. Though I guess you could use a cup if you want. I promise I won't judge you, unless you happen to be one of my roommates.

Click the pic to purchase from Amazon and support this blog OR Get a coupon from Bed Bath and Beyond and get it cheaper, probably.

The Bunn My Cafe Single Cup Multi Use Brewer is able to use a multitude of corporate coffee pods. Or you can brew your own coffee, my personal preference. However, this will require cutting a Melita number 2 filter to fit the filter basket, which is no trouble at all.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter