Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Black and White

Tweet This

"We need to rent some movies during break from when Daddy and I were kids," I say to Vinny.

"There weren't any good movies when you were a kid, Mom," says Vinny.

"Sure there were," I say. "You liked "The Sandlot" movie," I say.

"I don't think The Sandlot was a movie when you guys were kids," says Vinny.

"Yes, it was, I think?" I say.

"They had color back then?" wonders Vinny in amazement. I thought it was all black and white.

Note: To be honest, "The Sandlot," came out in 1993, when I wasn't exactly a kid at 25, but I wasn't exactly a grown up either, though technically I was an adult. And, "The Goonies," which came out in 1985, when I was a kid, was definitely in color.....So there.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter