Monday, November 19, 2012

Janet Evanovich Wicked Series

Tweet This

While I was painting the bathroom FOR FIVE DAYS, I needed some entertainment. I found it in the "Wicked Series," by Janet Evanovich.

There are only two books, Wicked Appetite and Wicked Business, in the series so far.

But with main characters like Lizzy,  who bakes enchanted cupcakes, and her magical and studyly costar, Diesel, there are sure to be more books on the way.

The books are not great literature. But they are full of fun and oddball characters including a monkey named Carl, who says, "Eeeeeeee," and gives nearly everyone the finger.

The series got me through five days of painting. What more could a gal ask for?

I wouldn't say the books are worth paying $8.99 a piece, but here are the links for them on kindle, anyways. I got them FREE from the online library, which more people should take advantage of, if they aren't already because with a library card and a pin, it's easy and FREE.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter