Sunday, June 9, 2013

South Swell Summer

Tweet This

The south swell is still pumping so we headed to a river mouth where we hoped there'd be some swell........And there was.

Hubby and I took turns surfing while the boys played in the river.

I was nice and let Hubby surf first, mainly because I had already surfed twice this week, and I didn't want to be a wave hog. When I came in from my session, to my shock and horror I saw the boys playing with someones' precious surfboard in the river.

"Stefan, the boys have stolen someone's surfboard and THEY'RE PLAYING WITH IT IN THE RIVER," I shout.

"Yeah.......that's my board," says Hubby.

"Okay................" I say, thinking if he's okay with I am too. But I was glad they didn't have my surfboard in the river......

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter