Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lightening Bug App Android

Tweet This


The other night I fell asleep after midnight. No biggie right? When I woke up I thought it was 5:30, almost time to get out of bed. I turned on my phone it was just after 4 a.m.

When I finally fell back to sleep, it was time to wake up. Ugh. I could have used the lightening bug app on my phone. Lightening Bug is a free Android app that turns my phone into a soothing sound machine.

Next time I have a hard time falling asleep, or going back to sleep, I'm going to use the Lightening Bug App. And I won't put the button next to my speed dial buttons either. At least that will make it harder to accidentally ring someone when I wake up in the middle of the night.

"We're you really up at 4 a.m.," asks my Cousin.

"Uh, yeah, sorry I accidentally hit your number," I say sheepishly. "I tried to hang up before I rang your phone. I guess I didn't.

"At first I thought it was an emergency, but when you hung up right away, I knew you called me by accident," says my Cousin. "I figured you were playing with your phone."

Good thing she loves me. Maybe I shouldn't have a speed dial app (Speed Dial Lite). It's dangerous.
 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter