Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dirty Laundry

Tweet This


For years, the laundry has been talking dirty to me. Being the tolerant person I am, I've overlooked the harassment, until today.

The filthy thing started singing, "And I'm Not Going," to me, specifically the following lyrics:

There's no way I can ever, ever go,
No, no, no, no way,
No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you.
Oh, I'm not livin' without you,
I'm not livin' without you.
I don't wanna be free.
I'm stayin',
I'm stayin',
And you, and you,
You're gonna love me


Though, I may as well face the Tide, the laundry is probably right, I'm not goin' anywhere. But I don't have to love her. Or Cheer when I have to do her.

I can still yearn for my freedom, and be Bold . Yes, I'll Shout It Out knowing full well, it's a complete and endless Downy.

And if I didn't Surf so much, I'm sure my private Mount Washmore, would be much more attainable.

Oh and by the way, I love this song. It's totally Fab, but not when the laundry is singing it to me. The Glee cast version is All that and more, y'all.

2 comments:

Sara said...

You are so silly!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I am totally being serious. Are you mocking me?! ;-)

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter