Friday, April 16, 2010

Follow Friday

Tweet This



It is follow Friday on twitter today. Follow Friday is when people on twitter recommend people to follow on twitter. On twitter we follow, where as facebook we friend. I got several awesome #ff today.

@kimjay_everyday:

@wendysurf my friend and a rockstar surfer-beach-bum-mommy. she has a sweet spirit, positive attitude, and is my sister in Christ

or this follow friday from another dear friend:

@grnladybug:

This mama is a surfer, a lover of peace & nature. She gives great advice & has a neat way of looking at things. Follow @wendysurf #ff

What sweet tweets from a few of my tweeps. I probably don't have to say their tweets made my day.

I hear a lot of people say, "I don't have time for twitter, what is that anyways?"

Twitter is a creative outlet for sharing what I'm thinking, seeing, smelling, eating and feeling. Best not to keep that stuff bottled up in the body, it can lead to problems. Plus, it's always good to have a few witnesses, standing by, praying, right?

But most importantly, Twitter is a supportive social network of amazing, brilliant, haute, beautiful, funny, inspiring people. And I always have time for that.

2 comments:

Kim Jay...Everyday said...

It's all true, and you're my favoritest!!! Love you!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Haha ditto!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter