Friday, April 30, 2010

Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride

Tweet This


Who says cartoons are for kids? Not me. I find this video inspiring. Plus, "Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride," is the theme song to my life.

The lyrics are fitting:

There's no place I'd rather be
Then on my surfboard out at sea
Lingering in the ocean blue
And if I had one wish come true
I'd surf till the sun sets
Beyond the horizon


I don't play in the Ocean everyday because I want to. Surfing is something I NEED to do every day, so I can be present for my family and the rest of my life.

I realize not everyone has the need to surf, but we all have the need for some daily fun. What do you do for fun, everyday?

1 comment:

pikaki said...

those are some big ass waves to ride tandem on a longboard

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter