Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Girl With The Dragonfly Tattoo

Tweet This



Oh my goodness Internet!!!!! Today at the pool I saw the Girl With The Dragonfly Tattoo. Like the real girl, not the book.

"Stefan look at that girl she has a dragonfly tattoo on her back!" I exclaim.

"Uh, where?" asks Stefan.

"Over there," I say pointing subtly with my chin.

"That's not a dragonfly, that's an angel," claims Stefan.

"No, that is a dragonfly," I clarify.

Then I had to explain why it was funny.

"You know like the book.....'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo,' but instead of a dragon tattoo it's a dragonfly tattoo," I say. "That's practically the same thing, but apparently, dragonflies are more social because she smiled when we walked in. Lisbeth Salander would never do that."

"Oh, I get it!" says Stefan. "Are you going to ask if you can take a picture."

"Ugh, I would, but I don't have my phone," I say sadly.

But there's always tomorrow.

1 comment:

LV iPhone 6 plus wallet cases said...

Complexus addresses an emerging trend that is seeing resource & skills constrained ICT departments & business moving away from expensive, protracted and often failing custom dev projects to change led, configurable deployments based around more agile and cost effective 3rd party solutions.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter