Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yin and Yang

Tweet This



This Rolling Stone magazine cover caught my eye at the grocery store today.  It's these types of images that keep me cuming backing for more, not the actual need for food.

Yes, I'm a fan of using blatant sexuality from consenting adults, in marketing, cause Internet, not only does sex sell, it's fun!

He's the perfect balance of masculine and feminine energies.  And I'm guessing  his aura is made of fun (yellow) and inspiration (violet). 

Cause I know I'm having fun and feeling inspired. Uh, what's his name, anyways?

Actually I first saw comic actor Russel Brand in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and I thought he was a hot mess with a sexy Brittish accent. Anyways, click the link to read the article he isn't just another pretty face, he's funny and smart too! My kind of guy!

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter