Monday, June 14, 2010

Doin' It

Tweet This



Thirteen years ago today, we said, "I do." And fortunately, we are still doin' it.

Thank goodness, since it is one of my favorite forms of exercise. Remember that Madonna song, "sexercise my love?" Maybe that isn't how the words go, Internet, but I'm sure you get my point.

Odd, it seems like we've been together forever, yet it feels like we met just yesterday.

Marriage is the second most challenging undertaking I have chosen in this life. Anyone who says it's easy, and perfect, and all that carp is LYING.

But I love him more than ever (sob sob sob). We laugh together everyday. And I'm sure it helps that we both have yellow and violet in our auras (I also have some blue, he has some tan).

We truly are partners, who are not in the least bit threatened by gay marriage.

Perhaps, we should abolish marriage all together? Let's create a new version titled, "Partnership; working together on our perpetual work in progress."

I'm talking about civil rights here, folks. Now there's something to wave a flag over. (It's also flag day, so that was a joke, insert laughter.)

All those in favor say, "I do!"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree completely. Yay, you two! Happy Anniversary!

nana/moma said...

Mother of the bride says Happy Anniversary and yes I will babysit so you can exercise.

cousin me said...

Sexexercise? What's that?

Anonymous said...

Dear WABBBAASSH,

SEXERCISE!

That's an EPIC photo.

-canada

Erin said...

I do! and Happy Anniversary. You two are inspirational.

Kim Jay...Everyday said...

I don't know her, but I love your mom! :)

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter