Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Tweet This

Dear Hubby,

Wow! Fifteen years ago today, we got married. Can you believe it?

It seems like just yesterday we were on our honeymoon on Kauai. I'm sure you remember waiting on the beach for me to come in from surfing, while fending off 1000's of gigantic attacking crabs. Talk about foreshadowing.

And, also, sorry about that. Though you pay me back with every startling adrenaline inducing scream sneeze.

I forgive you and, also, Goddess bless you. Infinity.

While I mainly fail in my domestic duties, because I'm constantly running off to the beach to surf, I do my best. And by my best, I mean, I suck! ;)

Thank goodness for your diminished eyesight. Which explains why you can never find your glasses. Yes, I hide your spectacles. The less you can see the better for me.

Then there has been my extreme lifetime commitment to telling my truth. Fortunately, listening to me is much easier thanks to your hearing deficiency. Though your life would be easier if you would just listen to me

Thanks to our shared hobby, we now have two kids. We both know exactly how challenging that has been. :0 What the beep were we thinking?

May we huddle together as we trainwreck towards the teenage years of parenting. Good luck. And remember our secret meeting spot in Mexico, if things really go to crap. They'll never find us there.

We still like and love each other, I hope. We have our disagreements. But laughter gets us through the difficult times. And when laughing fails, all I can say is thank goodness for surfing, books, movies, and beer and tequila.

Aye aye aye aye Love You!

Love,

Me

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This might be the cutest thing ever.
You are funny.

Happy Anniversary!
Xo
Canada

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Canada! xoxo

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary Wendy and the Huz! fifteen years is a great accomplishment. Here's to the next fifteen!

Anonymous said...

Funny girl. So do you hide things from. I think you did when you were growing up.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

He actually takes off his glasses and can't remember where he set them down all the time. And then he can't see to find them. Haha. I mean poor guy.

jan said...


أفضل شركة تنظيف بالقصيم  أفضل شركة تنظيف بالقصيم 
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم
افضل شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض افضل شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter