Monday, September 17, 2012

Big Basin

Tweet This


I'm into collages this week, Internet.

Vinny is feeling much better today, after some Alleve, which I made him take, a night's rest in a real bed. Since Hubby is still on his backpacking trip, I had to take the boys to school.

Vinny's school starts at Seven. Forty. Five. As in 7:45 a.m.! Good thing I'll never have to take him to school again. I don't know how the Huz does it. Oh yeah, he's amazing.

To make matters more challenging, I couldn't sleep last night because I was worried about getting him to school at a half passed the butt crack of dawn, which is silly, but sadly true. Well, maybe I could not rest because Hubby was gone.....

We dropped Vinny off at the school, leaving Gio and I with an hour to spare before school, so naturally we went to the beach.............

.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter