Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cutting Back

Tweet This

Note to self: Cut back to one half cup of coffee and day.

Coffee is fun, and practically a dessert when mixed with the proper ingredients. But I have been noticing it's making me feel anxious lately. Probably because my roommates have been more disturbing than normal.

Add to that a geriatric dog who paces constantly because she wants dinner, which I've already fed her,  but she can't remember!

And don't even get me started on my Mom. (think cuckoo bird)

So I'm going to try drinking half a cup of coffee to see if I feel more relaxed. I've already cut back from two to one cup, which helped a lot.

But I know I can do better. If that doesn't help I'm going to permanently move into the bathtub or to a deserted tropical island with perfect waves and magical surfboards.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter