Thursday, September 2, 2010

Eat Pray Love

Tweet This



Setting: Sitting in a movie theater watching the movie adaption of the book, Eat, Pray, Love."

"Are you bored," I ask.

"Yeah," says my BFF. "Do you want to leave?"

"No, not yet," I say.

We were only in India, and that was the boring part of the book, "Eat, Pray, Love." Things had to get better in Bali, there are awesome waves there. But they never did, even great surf couldn't help that movie.

"We should have left," says my BFF. "They're wasn't even any sex, or hot guys in Italy."

"Yeah," I say.

The book was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the movie, which could be re-titled, "I should've Stayed Home and Slept For Free."

And, not that I'm a fancy dresser or anything, but the person in charge of Julia Roberts wardrobe had to be a nun. Maybe she was overcompensating for Julia's call girl attire in, "Pretty Woman?" Roberts was covered up to her neck in Bali, for Peet's Coffee!!!!

In other words, guys, this is one chick flick you'll want to skip, unless you're into nuns.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter