Thursday, September 16, 2010

The NFL Sunday Night Theme Song

Tweet This
Hey Internet, Sugarland was on the Today Show last Friday, but I was too lazy to Tivo it. Thank goodness for YouTube.

Not only did Sugarland perform crowd favorites, "Stuck Like Glue," and "All I Wanna Do," but they also performed the NFL theme song. Yeah, I didn't even know there was an NFL theme song.

The NFL Sunday Night theme song sounds just like that song by Joan Jett, "I Hate Myself For Loving You," but with different words. And is probably representative of how some wives feel about their husbands, during Sunday Night Football.

When I take my Jennifer Nettles impersonation band on the road, I won't be singing that song. I promise.





1 comment:

Leather iPhone 6 Cases said...

Cellphone thefts are on the rise in the Metro system this year, and this month some thieves appear to be specifically targeting passengers holding an iPhone 6 at stations along the Blue, Orange and Silver lines, Metro police said Friday, warning riders to be on the look out and take some precautions.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter