Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ben and Jerry's Schweddy Balls

Tweet This
"Hey have you heard of that new Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream flavor Schweddy Balls?" I ask.

"That's a joke," says Hubby.

"No, Schweddy Balls is the name of Ben & Jerry's newest ice cream flavor," I say.

"It's not really a flavor," insists Hubby, again.

"Yes it is," I say. "I wonder what the ingredients are? I'm going to google it!"

I found the Schweddy Balls Ice Cream Ingredients on the Ben and Jerry's website:
Fair Trade vanilla ice cream with a hint of rum and is loaded with fudge covered rum and milk chocolate malt balls.


"Oh my gosh, malt balls, ha, ha, ha, ha!" I laugh.

"I'm definitely not trying that," says Hubby.

"Who would want to eat an ice cream named "Schweddy Balls?" I ask.

"Alec Baldwin," answers my Friend.

Apparently, the Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Schweddy Balls Ice Cream was inspired by a classic Saturday Night Live skit. Check it out below.

And even though I'm lactose intolerant I'm definitely going to try Ben & Jerry's Schweddy Balls. I'm sure they'll be tasty. :p

2 comments:

Sara said...

One of the funniest SNL skits ever! I had not heard for the ice cream, but must look for it for the holidays!

maymay said...

You'll be astonished to understand that we now have a number of on the internet item shops which cartier replica the most recent as well as fashionable assortment of Purses, Trainer Totes as well as Handbags. However always remember how the huge runs associated with fashionable as well as elegant totes or even handbags tend to be given an excellent cost content label. Nicely, if you think unpleasant to pay out a large amount through cartier replica uk wallets with regard to fashionable totes, after that reduced shop is simply befitting a person. Indeed there are many real reduced shops through where one can purchase Inexpensive Trainer Totes, Purses as well as Handbags which enhance your way of life. Therefore, you are able to select your preferred tote that you simply usually searched with regard to from reasonable priced ratesThere tend to be numerous rado replica sale associated with inexpensive Trainer Totes, Purses as well as Handbags, to help you purchase your the majority of preferred manufacturer. You are able to pay for to purchase trainer totes which enhance all of your official as well as informal gowns because they include really low costs. Once we understand which from rolex replica websites you will get high quality items about the prices a person bet upon, if you would be the lucky 1, you are able to achieve the custom trainer tote, purse or even cost at the stated prices. Place each of the thighs upright to the rolex replica sale, which means that your entire body appears like it's in a ideal 90 level position.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter