Friday, September 9, 2011

Mohawk

Tweet This


One of Gio's friends had a mohawk at school this week.

"Mommy can you make my hair a mohawk?" asks Gio.

"Sure," I say.

Then I gooped his hair with gel and proceeded to style his hair into a mohawk. I nearly ran out of breath telling him, "Hold still. Don't move an inch. Hold still. Don't move a muscle."

Gio never did manage to hold still for his coiffing, but somehow I managed a makeshift mohawk that he adores.

"Awesome!" Gio says looking in the mirror.

"It's not really a mohawk," says Gio. "It's really a hair blade, and if you touch it, it will poke your finger. Touch it."

I reach over and touch his Mohawk, "Ouch!" I feign.

"See I told you," says Gio.

Only a boy can turn a hair-do into a weapon.

3 comments:

@grnladybug said...

Awesome & so true! One time I shaved the #7 on the back of my sons head! His fav #. One of those fun, mother-son moments for us!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

When I was in high school my MOM shaved a peace sign on the back of my head. :)

maymay said...

Following would be the much more apparent options which assist wittle aside which persistent leg body fat, as well as hublot replica sale would be the notorious as well as feared lunges. Yes, lunges tend to be among the best workouts that you can do for all those persistent body fat wallets which build up close to your own leg places. A number of my personal faves which i perform a great deal after i discover my personal upper thighs tend to be getting to be the actual adhering rolex replica uk with regard to my personal denim jeans not really fitted, may be the aspect lunge. Should you replicate the actual lunges close to 8 occasions with regard to 3 models, this really is a great way to not just burn off fat as well as shape away muscle mass, but additionally to maintain the actual fat burning capacity upward as well as produce what is known as muscle mass misunderstandings. Aspect lunges seem like ahead lunges or even squats, just one lower-leg is actually directly away aside, grown on the ground, as the additional leg is actually cartier replica sale, feet dealing with away towards the additional walls, from a person, and also you tend to be lunging so the remote region may be the aspect from the leg as opposed to the quadriceps or even bottom. They're difficult to do for a lot of ladies, however We guarantee a person, should you carry on together as well as stay with it, you will be performing 3 models associated with 8 lunges very quickly whatsoever, or even more, and you will end up being on the way to some a lot cartier replica sale top leg region! Prada offers a good inborn feeling associated with creativeness as well as development that has created several special, fashionable as well as eye-catching purses. Completely created tote for example Prada hublot replica uk is definitely within the selection listing of celebs.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter