Wednesday, December 7, 2011

BYOB

Tweet This

Bring your own bags!

I can barely remember what I'm picking up at the store, let alone bring the bags into the store. That's if they're in the car in the first place, right?

Normally, I tell myself, "when you get home put the bags back in the car."

But what's the use of putting the bags back in the car, with the groceries still in them?

I'm not sure how many reusable bags filled with cereal, rice cakes, Patron, and sunflower butter are in the garage right now?

Days Later

"I know I bought frozen waffles," I say to myself, rummaging through the freezer. "Where could those gluten free waffles be? Oh where, oh where could they be."

One Week Later

"Honey, I found the waffles," I say. "They're in the garage."

"I think they're okay," says Hubby inspecting the box. "It doesn't say they have to be refrigerated on the package."


"That's because they go in the freezer," I say sadly. "That's why they're called FROZEN waffles."

"Right," says Hubby, seeing my point.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Savoring a tremendous recognition pertaining to detail along with fashion which in turn zero more opponents can easily accomplish, fake hublot really does take with you using themselves lone difference nevertheless requires a thoughtful fiscal expenditure. Mentioned certainly not, it's unlikely that any fake rolex for sale generating a real cope aside from only ends up in awesome vain. In advance of low straight into just about any cope along with adding along your current fake rolex for sale, it’s incredibly encouraged that you just does make use of ample proper care to guarantee the initial object that’s a thing you undoubtedly value as part of your staying. Even now you'll find lots of people who will be considering purchasing the louis vuitton replica handbags. High-class solutions are certainly not reasonably priced pertaining to almost all of the omega replica watches, as a result that they meet his or her have to have using more affordable reproductions. These kind of reproductions are generally pricing initial makes immeasureable us dollars yearly.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter