Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Sunday 46

Tweet This

After a few hours of organizing this morning, my brain asks, "When are we going surfing?"

"Honey, I kind of want to go surfing," I say to the Huz.

"Go surfing!" says the Huz.

But we're getting stuff done," I say.

"Do you want to go surfing or go crazy?" asks the Huz.

Needless to say, I chose surfing over crazy for the Huz's sake. I'm so nice.

After surfing seriously fun waves for an hour and a half, I rush home, pick up Gio, and drive to the roller rink.

We got in about an hour and 20 minutes of skating, which was about all I could handle after surfing. Good thing surfing is mainly an upper body exercise, while skating is mainly a lower body exercise.

And now I'm pretending to watch the Superbowl. Well, I did watch the Madonna halftime show. The woman is fit. Her lip syncing was a good as lip syncing can be. But her boots were made for walking and all sorts of other awesomeness.

The only reason I'm still pretending to watch the Superbowl is after everything I did today I feel like I played in one.

Yes I'm tired, but it's such a good tired.

"Who's winning?" asks the Huz, walking into the room.

"I have no idea," I say.

3 comments:

nana/mama said...

FUNNY, oh so FUNNY

suds said...

good to see your so busy......

Anonymous said...

Glad you got a full body workout doing FUN things!
And good waves IN THE SUN!

Xo
Canada

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter