Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Voxer

Tweet This



Internet, have you ever wanted to leave someone a voice message without actually calling them.

Now you can with an app called Voxer, which is available in the Android market as well as the iTunes (iPhone, iTouch, iPad) store for free!

Voxer bills itself as the app that turns a smartphone into a walkie talkie, otherwise known as push to talk. That's fun and all, but my favorite part is being able to leave a voice message for someone, that can be retrieved at their convenience.

Voxer is also able to send text and picture messages, talking in real time, as well location sharing and group chats. Voxer can do all this and more using either a 3g or wifi connection. I assume it also works with 4g, when 4g is available that is.

Did I mention Voxer is free? What are you waiting for?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want a jolly rancherrrrr

Canada

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I can get you some, if you read to me.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

And the conclusion is the problem with third party messaging apps is they aren't always reliable. Therefore, I don't think I can recommend this app. Afterall, what good is sending a message if the intended recipient never receives it?

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter