Friday, July 9, 2010

Christmas Do-Over

Tweet This



Internet, look at the stack of books I picked up from the library! It's like Christmas all over again.

And good thing there is such a place as "the library," because these books will all be read in less than two weeks.

"Cheap, cheap," tweets the birdie.

Free to be exact. And most importantly, this particular stack of books, goes back to its library home instead of sitting on one of our bookshelves.

"I get so bored sitting on the shelf day after day," says the Book. Won't somebody pleeeeeeeeease read me, again?"

Though I have to admit, both boys read the hundreds of books we do own, unfathomable amounts of times. Which is a lot more than I can say for myself.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I looooooove the library, too! I vow to only buy a book if I can't get in through interlibrary loan. And sometimes, our librarian will order books that are requested!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter