Saturday, July 31, 2010

Chuck Mangione Feels So Good

Tweet This


By the way, my Mama loved this song! Gio+Nana=Soul Mates.

"I want to watch the guy with the funny hat and the purple suit," says Gio.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Chuck Mangione has some violet in his aura. Yes, Internet, we tend to wear our aura colors as our sleeves, literally. And violets are easy to spot because there is usually an air of peculiarity surrounding them.

I mean Obama has his ears, Chuck has his hat, and I have my surfboard, which is fairly odd for a 42-year-old mama of two. If you know me then you've probably grown accumstomed to my surfing lifestyle. But if you could walk a mile in my surf booties, you would realize I get A LOT of funny looks, and raised eyebrows, when I'm on my daily surf mission.

Anyways, back to Gio's Chuck Mangione crush. Apparently Gio with the help of Hubby, wrote in Chuck's guest book on his website.

And now Gio can't stop asking, "Did Chuck Mangione email me, yet?"

Chuck be a good guy an email Gio, please, for all our sakes.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter