Saturday, October 22, 2011

Arm Warmers

Tweet This


These lovely arm warmers were made by The Most Awesome Person in the World!

Internet what's better than leg warmers? Answer: Purple Arm Warmers with thumb holes!

"Booyah!"

I love to wear arm warmers in bed at night while I'm reading or browsing the world wide web. My arms are out of the covers, but they are warm and unfettered thanks to my AWESOME new arm warmers.

"Wow did you buy those arm warmers?" asks Gio amazed.

"No, Saint Super Ped made them," I answer.

"Great, now she can quit her job," says Gio.

"Yeah, but she's a doctor and she helps a lot of people in that job," I say.

Don't I know that all too well.

"She should quit her job," argues Gio. "She'll make $2000. Plus, she can have a store called "Arm Warmers and Leg Warmers."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Canada

Anonymous said...

I feel an 80's style montage with something from Flashdance in it...gonna need a montage!
Love the arm warmers

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

What a feeling!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter