Saturday, October 29, 2011

Surfing After Shark Attack @ Marina State Beach

Tweet This

I'm going out! That shark is long gone.

"You're crazy," shout several surfers.

"I'm going to have the waves all to myself," says The Brave Surfer.

No way am I going out there, Internet! I have a sick feeling in my stomach just watching my friend out there.

Fortunately, he made it back in without incidence.

But when he came in he had this to say:

"I was okay until that seal started jumping out of the water. Then I thought that bad boy (the shark) is still out there."

"Yeah, but you didn't even come in right away after the seal started jumping out of the water?" I ask perplexed.

Internet, all I know is I'm not surfing Marina Beach. Ever. Maybe.

1 comment:

nana/mama said...

Good, that makes me happy.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter