Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Tweet This



Hubby took the boys trick or treating, while I stayed home and answered the door.

"We didn't get any trick or treaters," says Hubby, when he got back.

"Yes, we did!" I say. "We got four."

"How was trick or treating?" I ask.

"We saw teenagers," says Vinny.

"We're they scary?" I ask.

"Yeah," answers Vinny. They were wearing clown masks."

Well, I'm glad it's over, and now I'm putting on my pj's and going to bed.

But, someone doesn't want Halloween to end.

"I wish it was Halloween all over again," says Gio.

Then two minutes later Gio says, "I wish Halloween was fun. It's just walking around doing nothing."

3 comments:

nana/mama said...

They should have come to Nana's neighborhood. Several neighbors went all out with Halloween shows. Must have been 500 kids. I quit handing out candy after 100 kids.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Wow! We were in bed by 830. Maybe next year...

raybanoutlet001 said...

nike store
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin shoes
mlb jerseys
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren
pandora outlet
ed hardy
nike roshe
michael kors outlet

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter