Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Twilight, Breaking Dawn Part 1

Tweet This



The moon is full tomorrow night, but that won't stop me from howling at it right now.

"Owuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

All the howling is probably the reason I find it hard to sleep when the moon is full, or close to full.

Speaking of howling, the next Twilight movie is coming out soon isn't it?

Hold please, while I Google it, just a little bit.



And now we return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Yes! Twilight, Breaking Dawn, Part 1 is coming out November 18th.

Yeeeeeeeew!

The fourth book in the Twilight Series, Breaking Dawn, is my absolute favorite in the Edward, Bella, Jacob, triangular saga. Why?

One, there's the very surprising twist. Two,Bella finally realizes her power. Eight, you-know-who will be running around like Wolfman Six Pack Abs, without his clothes, due to his man to wolf transmutations.

Sounds like fun to me.

4 comments:

Christine said...

I have to fight the urge to go to the first showing at midnight! I know I won't enjoy it at all, too much noise, too crowded, but it looks like so much fun! Have you read The Hunger Games yet? The series is being made into movies too!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Hahaha, you're funny! People are usually pretty loud, but you're right they'll be louder @ the first midnight showing. I'd go I thought I could stay awake, and didn't have to wake up @ 6. Hmmmm it's Friday, if the boys go to breakie, I could sleep in...... I've been trying to convince the Huz to read hunger games... He thinks it's w/o hope. Any input on that? Thanks!

christine said...

I'm actually waiting for the third book at to get returned to the library, so I haven't read the last one. If it's one of those stories that leaves me feeling like I got kicked in the stomach, then I'll be so bummed. The trailer just came out today, have him watch it, maybe that will pique his interest :)

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I think I am going to wait for you to read the third book. I trust your judgment. He reads everything, so that worries me.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter