Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Stefan!

Tweet This



It's Hubby's birthday today. I know it's sad for him because he can no longer claim, "ha, ha you're 41 and I'm only 40."

But in six months, he'll be back to, "ha, ha, your 42 and I'm only 41."

And it wouldn't be bother me at all if he had say one or 3,000 grey hairs, right? But he doesn't have any grey hair, trust me Internet, I've looked.

There are a lot of great things I could say about him:

He's a great Dad.

He's handy.

He's heroic.

He's from another planet.

He's inspiring.

He's brilliant.

He lets me, be me.

He's handsome.

He does his fair share around the house.

He's famous in certain parts of the world.

He also has yellow and violet in his aura (like me), which means we are more alike than different.

He doesn't guilt me for surfing, A LOT.

He doesn't drive like a maniac or complain about my dislike of being next to any other cars on the highway.

He is the best Dad in the universe.

He is a great teacher.

He makes a difference in the world: in my life, our kids' lives and many, many others.

He is really cute.


I could go on and on, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I did. He is a man, after all, and they love hearing these sorts of things.

But my favorite two things about him are he makes me laugh and he let's me cry.

Happy Birthday Honey I Love You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Stefan said...

Wow, thanks! I love you, too. I love having birthdays. And you're the best!

By the way, I think I have another birthday next month.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bra!

Anonymous said...

and he's my L2 hero too

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter