Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful

Tweet This


Thanksgiving holiday was awesome. We accomplished loads of Pajama time. My hubby finally solved the Rubik's cube.

"I solved it in 4 minutes and 32 seconds!" exclaims Stefan.

"Um, didn't a six-year-old solve it in 37 seconds?" I ask.

I've nearly solved my new phone. I can send picture messages now, that only took three days. And a back up battery is in the mail.

Our Saturday beach outing (pictured) was our first trip out of the house since Wednesday, unless I count my hours spent on the phone with Verizon Wireless. I was somewhere ELSE when I was talking to them, namely in cell phone hell.

"Thank you honey!"

Anyways, as usual Vinny did not want to leave the house but by the looks of it, he needed to get out of the house as badly as the rest of us.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter