Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lost Not Found

Tweet This


Someone needs to make a GPS locator device for jackets, or my son is going to have a cold, cold winter.

My hubby picks Vinny up from school, so, he is the one hunting for Vinny's lost jackets on a daily basis. Not only are all the lost coats sad and lonely, but they're also disgustingly damp, leaving the lost and found rummager in need of a Clorox shower, afterwards.

Oddly, the two jackets Vinny lost this year didn't even turn up in the lost and found. One jacket was found buried under wood chips on the playground. The other was found sitting happily on a bench in the auditorium, waiting to be found for nearly a month. (Both were found by my ROCK STAR Hubby!)

Which leaves me wondering where, on school grounds, are the two jackets Vinny lost last year???

7 comments:

pikaki said...

holy smokes... that's like 10 wardrobes!

Unknown said...

Stefan does rock!I remember going through a losing jackets phase as a kid. My mom let me go to school a few times without a jacket to teach me a lesson--that was Washington NOT California--and back then, the teacher didn't let kids into the room before the start of school, so I learned my lesson pretty quick--I don't like to be cold.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah it will make a nice donation

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

He goes w/o a jacket and doesn't complain, though now that the temps are dropping is attitude my change

Marie said...

Oh, I use to be the one in charge of the lost and found. Found only by parents, Students would NOT go thru the lost and found they would tell me, oh thats embarrassing, So If parents do not come and look for your childrens clothing, most likely you wont see them, after a period of time, they get sent off to the labor camps or good will, I did return clothing to the students who had thier names inside.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Wow you would have returned all our stuff. The sad part is when the parents go through lost and found and still can't find the clothes. MYSTERIOUS

Stefan said...

All those jackets in lost and found were taken to Goodwill yesterday.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter