Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Merry Christmas Program

Tweet This


Here's a few pictures from last night's Christmas program. There are two more here and here.

The songs were awesome, not typical worn out Christmas songs. My Shining Star Vinny knew all the words. I know, I watched him through binoculars, from the back row. Believe me it was a relief to get those seats!

I really wanted to go shopping for a new outfit for the special night, but I went surfing instead (THE WAVES HAVE BEEN SO GOOD!) so I had to settle for something purple from my closet.

All in all, it was a great night and it definitely got me in the mood for Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa.


1 comment:

Sara said...

Can I just say again how completely darling your boys are? And you and Stephen are lookers, too!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter