Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Moon

Tweet This


Internet, I took this picture on Friday night, while on a date with Rock Star Hubby. A date! It was so fun.

We went out for delicious Thai food.

Then, we went for some dessert and a walk with the dog.

Finally, we went to see New Moon, the second installment of the Twilight saga. I loved the movie, though I did have several moments of, "could we please skip all of Bella's love sick depression, and get on to the werewolves' abs, I mean, fangs."

The werewolves run on the hot side, 108 degrees. Therefore, they MUST gallivant around town, protecting the people, in nothing but their gym shorts.

Even better, we watched New Moon with a fun Pro-Edward audience, that laughed at all the right times, namely, all the melodramatic, corny scenes.

As for Team Edward (Vampire) vs Team Jacob (Werewolf) I found both of them worthy, if um, one is into monsters, that is. Though, I must say Jacob is the better communicator, and he has a hotter body, than Eddie. But, I suppose that is all negated by Jake's lack of anger management skills.

And as long as Bella doesn't cut herself, she's better off with the vampires. Or if she has it her way, she may be better off becoming a vampire, since she seems to have some choice in the matter.

Either way, by blood or by moon, I'm Team Bella all the way. If anyone needs rooting for, it's New Moon's heroine. After all she doesn't exactly keep good company, does she?

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter