Friday, January 20, 2012

Shit Surfers Say

Tweet This


The twitter account/book/tv show, "Shit My Dad Says," has inspired a viral series of "Shit ___________ Say," videos. Someone recently sent me, "Shit New Age Girls Say." It's really funny, and it already has almost 1 million hits even though it was only posted 6 days ago.

Then last night on facebook someone posted a video, "Shit New Yorkers Say."

Internet, it's safe to say shit is going viral.


Dude just the other day the BFF said, "We should make a, 'Shit Surfers Say,' video."

"Yeah, that would be sick," I say.

Looks like someone beat us. This video was posted yesterday. These surfers nailed it. But there are a few things we could probably add to spice it up.

They totally forgot:

I forgot my towel can I borrow yours?

I forgot my leash can I borrow yours?

You're girlfriend is hot, can I borrow her?


And so on........

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter