Friday, January 6, 2012

Sick Day

Tweet This

"Bark, bark, bark," coughs Gio, upon rising for school.

"Woah!" I say. "That cough sounds bad."

"Yeah," agrees the Huz.

"You better stay home from school today," I say.

"Wah!" cries Gio. "But I love school."

"You don't want to get all your friends sick," I reason.

But the crying song plays on and on, the wailing dooesn't stop til the break of dawn.

"But you can lay on the couch and watch TV all day," I entice.

"Okay," says Gio.

"Now where is the TiVo remote?" I say, starting to fret.....

Ten minutes later.

"Mom, FIND the remote, " whines Gio.

"I'm looking," I say.

But not finding the remote. :(

It's going to be a long sick day without TiVo.

"Hey, I have an idea!" I say. "We can watch Netflix on the computer."

"Wah!" cries Gio.

But as soon as Pink Panther episodes start streaming he's smiling and laughing.

And Luna Kitty likes it too!


2 comments:

nana/mama said...

did you find the remote??

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Stefan the man found it last night after searching for an entire two seconds.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter