Monday, May 17, 2010

Come Together

Tweet This
On the surface, we all look different from each other. Varying shades of eye color, different skin colors, different aura colors. But we're all made of the same stuff, energy, blood, flesh and bone.

We have different preferences from the food we eat, to what we think is fun, to who we love, to the gods and goddesses we worship.

But there is one thing that we all have in common. Love. We all want to be loved for who we are. Period.

That is so simple, y'all. Yet, elusive. Instead, we focus on each other's faults, often forgetting what we see in someone else's eyes, is our own reflection.

The thing is we can't love each other until we love ourselves, first. With all of our perfect imperfections, flaws and quirks.

Embrace love, embrace yourself, heal the world.

Just for today, every time you have a negative thought about yourself (or someone else) add this phrase "__________________ I love myself completely and deeply."

For example, "even though I don't like my job, I love myself completely and deeply."

Let me know how it goes. I love feedback. Or if you need extra help shoot me an email, please. I'm here to help. It's my nature.



6 comments:

Heather said...

Happiness definitely starts with yourself. If you aren't happy, then no one will be. And the same goes for love. If you don't love yourself, then you can't properly love another.

I love this post, Wendy. :)

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Thanks Dear!!@!@!!

Sara said...

The perfect post for me to read today....thanks.

Kim Jay...Everyday said...

Totally agree. In fact, I think it is THE thing that attracts the opposite sex. I tell this to all my single-ladies all the time. Sounds cliche, but it's true!

Except, I don't love my body. Ha.

Kim Jay...Everyday said...

Totally agree. In fact, I think it is THE thing that attracts the opposite sex. I tell this to all my single-ladies all the time. Sounds cliche, but it's true!

Except, I don't love my body. Ha.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Without that great body you couldn't eat sushi.....or engage in other "fun" activities! ;)

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter