Monday, May 10, 2010

Betty White on Saturday Night Live

Tweet This


I never thought I'd have a girl crush on an 88-year-old woman, but after watching Betty White host Saturday Night Live yesterday, I do. Betty, is the oldest and funniest person ever to host SNL.

And I want to be just like her when I grow up. If I ever do grow up, that is.

Besides, I'm fairly certain, we have matching auras, so that shouldn't be hard!

If you missed Betty on SNL, watch the skits here on my blog. Betty does not disappoint, or hold back. So while she may be the same age as your granny, you may want not to watch it with her. Betty is very, very naughty.

Somehow, Betty manages to make MacGrubber funny. MacGrubber is never funny, and always annoying.

Even if you already saw it, watch it, again. And again. This should get all of us through Monday, by golly. There are 19 skits, that have tiny commercial breaks between them, so don't freak out, it's working.

Laughter is the best medicine. And Betty's doin' it right. And by the looks of it, still doin' it. Did I mention I want to be Betty White when I grop up? Cause. I. Do.

Here's the backstory:

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love her in that candy bar commercial, too!

And you are SOOO gonna be JUST LIKE Betty when you're in your 80s!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I believe the candy bar commercial sparked the facebook page that got her on snl...that was hillarious!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter