Thursday, June 9, 2011

Burlesque

Tweet This


Oh em gee, Internet! I'm watching Burlesque. And it is so good. Whoever thought of putting The Fabulous Christina Aguilera in a starring singing/dancing/acting role is a cinematic genius.

Add to that Cher, who still has it going on. Plus, the dashing Stanley Tucci. Oh and how could I forget Aguilera's brawny, songwriting musician, frequently shirtless, sometimes naked, roommate?

Wait, did I leave out the dancers? With their contionist dance moves and bodies of perfection. Oh and there's even a diabolical plot, or two.

Burlesque is visually spectacular, auditorily orgasmic, and exceptionally entertaining. It's what I would call a great movie. And by great movie, I mean I feel inspired. I must get the soundrack!

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter