Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lick Sushi Prank

Tweet This

It's good to know I'm not the only who feels this way about licking and double dipping.

Today marks the fourth week since The Concussion. And sadly I'm still having headaches. Yes, it's my fourth week of not surfing. I think it is safe to say I'm turning into a real pain in the you know what Internet.

I wish I were exaggerating. But all I have to do is look at Hubby's perplexed face to see I'm telling the truth.

Until I can surf, I'm going to work on doing other "fun," things. Some of which shall not be named, like dancing naked under the fog. Or picking my nose whilst laying on ice.

Wait did I just write that? Oh my, I'm missing my meds, aren't I? It times like these I wish drugs and alcohol didn't make me so ill, because I could use some right now. Oh well, I guess laughter is the best medicine.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter