Friday, June 24, 2011

Kelly Slater on Chelsea Lately

Tweet This


Last night, while Facebooking I read, "Kelly (Slater)will be on the Chelsea Lately show on E! tonight, check local listings."

"Yippeee!" I say. "This should be interesting."

I thought about getting up and tivo-ing the show. But then my brain moved onto something else, like Scrabble or oh nevermind, and I forgot all about it.

Thank goodness for YouTube! It's a pretty funny clip, whether you like surfing or not.

"So who is this hostess?" asks Hubby, as we're watching the posted video. "Is she new?"

"Chelsea Lately," I say. "You know, I read a few of her books."

As we're watching the interview my Mom says, "Did she really say that?!"

"Yeah, she's really crude," I say. "I love her!"

Oh and Chelsea, I may not be a journalistic expert, but I'm pretty sure I would never, ever, call a guy "tiny," to his face, let alone on TV. And then in the next sentence compare him to Greek Surfing God Laird Hamilton. Yeah, probably not a good idea.

"I like this show, it's funny," says Hubby. "Let's watch more."

And now we're having our own private Chelsea Lately Marathon on hulu.com.

4 comments:

pikaki said...

hes so hot! i love how he just turns sideways and smiles when she grills him lol

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Personally, I was hoping he'd do something crazy. Such as, take off his shirt and start flexing his perfect, "tiny" muscles.

Leah Bielejeski said...

I was at the Chelsea Lately taping last Monday!! I so wish I would have been there on Wednesday! I used to love him.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I know what happened to the signed poster I got you? It's probably worth some big bucks ;)

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter