Saturday, May 19, 2012

Farewell Kristen Wiig SNL

Tweet This

Touching SNL farewell to Kristen Wiig.

Last night, I was on twitter checking out the evening's current events.

"Kristen Wiig must be really funny on Saturday Night Live tonight," I say to Hubby. "She's trending on twitter."

Then I begin reading the tweets:
@Keratogenous: So sad about Kristen Wiig leaving SNL. How am I supposed to go on?!

@MommasGoneCity: noooo! RT @savvyauntie: It's Kristin Wiig's final #SNL”
"No!" I cry.

"What's wrong?!" asks Hubby.

"Kristen Wiig's last episode on Saturday Night Live is tonight!" I shriek. "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Wiig is one of my all time favorite SNL cast members, equal to Gilda Radner, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.

Wiig is probably moving on to bigger, funnier projects, but that won't stop me from missing her funny faces hillarious antics weekly on SNL. Sob. In the meantime, I'll be watching videos of Wiig on Hulu. Here's a few of my favorite skits from SNL featuring Wiig.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter