Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy World Goth Day

Tweet This

One morning before school.

"I don't want to wear black jeans and a black sweatshirt," protests Vinny. "It's too Goth."

"Well, it's all that's clean so you don't have much choice," I say.  "Besides, how do you even know what Goth is?" I ask.

"I read books," answers Vinny.

Hmmmmmm, this calls for some creative parental marketing.

"Have you ever heard the song "Back in Black," by AC/DC?" I ask.

"No," answers Vinny.

"Honey, can please YouTube "Back in Black" I say.

After listening to the song I ask, "so how do you feel about wearing all black now."

"I like it," answers Vinny.

This form of parental marketing can only backfire on me if he reads the lyrics.

Happy World Goth Day!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Love me some AC/DC every once in a while!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter